The website https://zenitevents.com/ belongs to the company ZENIT E.E., with General Commercial Registry No. 139947038000, with registered offices in the Municipality of Mykonos Greece, at Kalamopodi – Pirgi, P.C. 84600, taxpayer identification number (TIN) & VAT number EL 997971522, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company has taken the appropriate measures which ensure that the processing of your personal data complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). Especially, Zenit adopts internal policies and implement measures which meet the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
We collect your personal data either directly from you, or through affiliated companies. We collect your data through the Website and / or via other ways (social media, cookies, analytics tools, e-mails etc.).
SCOPE AND AIM
(1) ‘personal data’ or ‘data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
(2) ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
(3) ‘data controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the Controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
(4) ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Controller;
(5) ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
(6) ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
(7) ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
(8) ‘supervisory authority’ means an independent public authority which is established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51 G.D.P.R.
(9) ‘restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
(10) ‘profiling’ means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements;
Website or Zenit: The website https://zenitevents.com/.
User: The person who browses the Website and/or uses the Services.
Company: The company ZENIT E.E..
Services: The offered options to Users via the Website.
PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’). We collect your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Your data are not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (‘purpose limitation’). Furthermore, your personal data that we process are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’). Your personal data are also accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. We take every reasonable step to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’). Your personal data are kept in a form which permits identification of you for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (‘storage limitation’). Your personal data are processed in a manner that ensures their appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
For any processing of your personal data for the following purposes, the company “ZENIT E.E.” is the Data Controller (e-mail: email@example.com). The Data Controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS – LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING – PURPOSES – RETENTION PERIOD
- Personal Data collected when you contact us via the available contact form: When you use the available contact form, we process your name, your e-mail address, your phone number and other information you share with us (your message).
- Personal Data collected when you contact us (via e-mail, telephone, social media etc.): When you seek for information about our services or when you need relevant support or if you wish to share other information with us, we will process the Data which you disclose to us.
Lawfulness of Processing: We will process your Personal Data in order to take steps at your request, prior to entering into a contract, or when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or on the basis of your consent.
Purpose: We need your personal data to communicate with you, answer your request, handle a complaint etc.
Retention Period: Unless there is another legal reason or obligation to retain them, we will store your personal data for one year after receiving them.
- Social media interaction
Personal Data collected when you interact with our Company on social media: We collect your Personal Data (profile name, comments, reviews, reactions, messages) that you share with us when visiting our pages / profiles / channels on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Trip Advisor, Google Maps).
Purpose: We need your personal data to respond to your requests / messages or interact with you in any way on the social media environment. We may also process this information for marketing purposes (e.g. send you information about our services).
Retention Period: Your personal data will be retained for as long as you remain a fan / follower / member / subscriber of our pages / profiles, or for as long as your activity (posts, comments, reactions etc.) remains on our social media pages.
- Cookies and Technical Information
We may also process your personal data, if processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company (market research/analysis and marketing strategic, security reasons, statistical analysis), or for direct marketing. Any processing of your Personal Data in this context will be carried out in accordance with the G.D.P.R.
We collect and process your personal data only for legal purposes, as mentioned above. We may process your personal data for purposes other than those for which your personal data were initially collected, only where the processing is compatible with the purposes for which your personal data were initially collected. We may also process your personal data, in case the processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which the Company is subject.
The time that your Personal Data may be retained by the Company is also determined by our legal obligations in the applicable Legislation. If there is a dispute, pursuant to our contract, we may keep your personal data for as long as the relevant Law stipulates.
PROCESSING OF SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA – CHILDREN’ S DATA
We will not ask you to disclose special categories of Data. You must refrain from sending us special categories of Personal Data, unless necessary. The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred to you or a third party due to an illegal act or omission performed by you, regarding special categories of Personal Data. In case you send us Special Categories of Personal Data you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our Company’s statutory purposes.
Only adults shall use the Services. Therefore, we do not collect or process children’s Data. Whenever we detect that a User has disclosed to Zenit any children’s Data, we will erase them. The Company shall not be held liable for any and all damages arising from any use of the Website by a child.
We will provide all the information you need to express your prior agreement (consent) to the processing of personal data relating to you, if processing is based on your consent.
If you refuse to disclose your Personal Data to the Company you may not be able to use the Services, communicate with the Company or conclude an agreement with us.
You may withdraw your consent for the processing of your data by contacting the Company.
RECIPIENTS & PROCESSORS
We may need to disclose your Personal Data to authorized recipients for (i) the maintenance / repair of our equipment (PCs, servers, hardware) that support the operation of the Website, for (ii) the development of the Website, etc.
Where processing is to be carried out on behalf of the Company, we use only processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures which ensure processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR and reinforce the protection of your rights. Some of the processors and/or recipients are listed here: i) Trip Advisor LLC, iii) Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (Instagram & Facebook), iv) Google Inc.
The Company and Facebook Inc. are joint controllers for the collection and disclosure by transferring to Facebook of the data collected through embedded Facebook plugins (Share or Like button).
The Company uses Google Analytics. The Company and Google Inc. are Joint Controllers for some of the processing operations, while for other processing operations Google Inc. and the Company are sole Controllers.
Google Inc. determines some of the purposes and means of the processing of personal data collected through its technology. For any processing of personal data for the purposes and means determined by Google Inc., it is the data Controller. Google Inc. may use your personal data for its own purposes, such as for profiling or combined with other data from user accounts in other services. The processing of your Data under the Google Analytics service, either by the Company or by Google Inc., is carried out on the basis of your consent.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY
A transfer of personal data to a third country (outside European Economic Area (EEA)) may take place where the Commission has decided that the third country ensures an adequate level of protection. In the absence of a decision, we may transfer personal data to a third country only if the processor has provided appropriate safeguards, and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available. Otherwise, we will transfer your data to a third country only under GDPR conditions (data subject’s consent / contract / vital interests, etc.).
The Company protects your personal data and respects your rights and freedoms.
As Data Subject you have the right to be informed on the processing of your personal data, the right of access to your personal data and to information relevant to processing, the right of rectification of your personal data , the right to erasure of your personal data, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling and the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To be informed about or exercise the above rights, you need to apply in writing to the Company with registered offices in the Municipality of Mykonos Greece, Kalamopodi – Pirgi, P.C. 84600, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to handle your request with respect to your rights and privacy. Otherwise, you could lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority (www.dpa.gr – tel: +30 210 6475600, email@example.com), if the Data Controller does not take action on your request.
We take all efforts to facilitate the exercise of Data Subjects’ rights. We will not refuse to act on any request of yours for exercising your rights, which are described above, unless we are unable to identify the Data Subject.
We will respond in writing to such requests from you, without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of your request. In this case we will provide you with information on action taken on behalf of your request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
We will communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
Otherwise, if we do not intend to act on your request, we will inform you without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request of the reasons for not taking action.
Where requests from a data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, the Company may either: (a) charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested, or (b) refuse to act on the request.
STORAGE & SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company has taken the appropriate organizational and technical measures in order to secure your personal data. Personal data collected through Zenit are stored at the Company’ s computer systems, at the server where the official Company’s e-mail is hosted and at the Website’s server in European Union to which only authorized persons have access. Personal Data may also be stored at other collaborating companies’ data centers. Your personal data are generally kept in electronic form or in a physical archive, when necessary (tax information, invoices etc.). Zenit ensures that your personal data are transferred encrypted, by using an SSL certificate.
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes, malwares and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible. Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who are required to keep the information confidential.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by risks appearing in websites of entities advertised in this Website, collaborating companies etc., even if Users are referred to said websites by links, banners, frames etc. placed on the Website. Liability for the content, information, visitors’ safety and protection of your personal data, as well as the quality of services provided is born solely by owners, managers and administrators of said websites, which you visit at your own risk.